GETec was founded in 2011 as GETec KG and has been transferred to GETec Microscopy GmbH as its full legal successor in Oct. 2015.
GETec Microscopy is Houska award winner!
We collaborate with leading research groups
- Christian Doppler Forschungsgesellschaft (CDG), CD-Laboratory for direct fabrication of 3D nano probes, Graz, Austria
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Laboratory for Bio- and Nano-Instrumentation (LBNI), Switzerland
- Felmi- ZFE, Austrian Centre for Electron Microscopy and Nanoanalysis
- Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Physikalisches Institut, Germany
- Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU), Institute of Biophysics / Center for Advanced Bioanalysis GmbH (CBL), Austria
- Montanuniversität Leoben, Department of Material Physics
- Technical University of Sofia, Laboratory „CAD/CAM/CAE in INDUSTRY“, Bulgaria
- Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Sensor and Actuator Systems (ISAS), Department of Microsystems Technology (MST), Austria